Business Development manager
1. In accordance to the Business Development targets and requirements, to source, negotiate, evaluate and execute Management Contracts, Corporate Leasing, Franchise and Manachise contracts based on the Brands and Products available；
2. Gather and conduct market / customer research and analysis, and keep abreast with industry and market trends to develop right feasibility study, financial modeling, brand matching and strategies for all management contracts.
3. Prepare and provide analysis, including Financial modeling for recommendation and approval by Management and to subsequently execute all contracts in accordance to negotiated agreement within the framework of 21eson policies and procedures
4. Work closely with both external consultants and internal departments on matters related to all new contracts as well as to prepare drafting of documents
5. Ensure excellent and efficient support is provided to coordinate Operations, Technical services and other departments discussion with 3rd party owners
6. Manage relationships with existing and potential business / joint venture partners
7. To provide close and constant follow-up as well as update to Management on potential leads and to also ensure proper documentation and report preparation of closed and on-going projects, including updates
8. Provide assistance to team leader or department head in accordance to project requirements and ad-hoc requests as well as preparation of Management reporting
9. To maintain good relationship with Owners, Government authorities and other consultants involved in the projects
1. Chinese nationality only;
2. Excellent English communication, read and write abilities, must be able to write reports in English;
3. College degree or above, preferably majoring in real estate, business, engineering and finance
4. 2-5 years working experience in information technology and related fields.
5. Industry savvy and developed your own insight of the field, able to tell the advantage and disadvantage by experience;
6. Strong comprehensive analysis capability, organization ability and mobilization ability due to high traveling needs as well as good Chinese / English communication skills, with good public relations and coordination abilities.
7. Familiar with Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint and other office systems.
8. Have right working attitude, integrity, trust-worthy. Strong ability to undertake working pressure.
Salary and employee welfare
9. Basic salary + project incentive + attendant incentive
10. Social insurance and medical insurance
11. Birthday leave and incentive
12. Legal holidays
Office hours：Monday to Friday 9：00-12：00 13：30-18：00