Project Cost Control Specialist
1. Transfer Price documentation, make sure billing accuracy.
2. Business relationship management;
3. Credit note approval;
4. Ensure monthly files are being used correctly;
5. Cost calculation and analysis;
6. Annual business plan;
7. Information exchange and communication / discussion with other plants and internal business partners inside and outside China
8. Continuous process improvement
1. Chinese nationality only;
2. excellent English ability on reading, writing and verbal communication;
3. College and above degree with courses in accounting or finance;
4. 1-3 years relevant experience in foreign-owned enterprise, either in manufacturing industry or CPA Co., Ltd.
5. Basic knowledge about IFRS/SAP/ERP and transfer price.
6. Strong initiative, logic thinking, good communication and team work.
7. Excellent PC skills especially in Excel and word.
8. Strong sense of responsibility and cost saving. Strong learning ability.
Salary and employee welfare
1. Basic salary + project incentive + attendant incentive
2. Social insurance and medical insurance
3. Birthday leave and incentive
4. Legal holidays
Office hours：Monday to Friday 9：00-12：00 13：30-18：00